RCI Recruitment Solutions: Where we excel
While change is a constant driver, fundamentals of the recruiting process continue to anchor our practice.
We never started out as a jack-of-all-trades. Despite the success of our original recruitment advertising products we soon realized that a single approach to talent attraction was, in fact, a disservice to our clients. As long as recruitment advertising was only part of a sustainable solution we were only providing part of a sustainable service.
While we are blessed in so many ways, Recourse Communications, Inc. (as we are still incorporated to this day) was not born with the instincts of a recruiter. We were, however, born with the faculties of a “surthriver.” Everything we have learned was either hard-won on a competitive battleground, or nurtured through strategic partnerships and acquisition.
- Focus group and brand audits
- Reputation management
- Employer branding
- Subsidiary brand development
- Job and career branding
- Situational branding for employers in transition (including mergers and acquisitions; downsizing/rightsizing and outplacement; relocation and workforce displacement, etc.)
- Short-term strategies (including traditional media advertising in print, online and broadcast media; names generation and direct sourcing)
- Long-term strategies (including employee referral and retention programming; campus recruiting; diversity recruiting and inclusion programming; employer marketing to key verticals and locations
- Screening (including EEOC compliance; best practice)
- Assessment (including soft-skill assessment based on scientific benchmarking)
- Profiling tools and testing
- Orientation and onboarding
- Employee surveys
- Employee benefits
- Work/Life programs
- Applicant tracking systems
- Campaign and reputation monitoring